Relax and Refresh August Day SpaIncludes 25 minute treatment
Our updated Relax and Refresh day spa - Updated 28th July 2020
- Arrival between 8.30am and 9.30am (first session at 10am onwards)
- Designated changing room area
- Use of robes, towels and slippers
- Use of the Indoor swimming pool & HydroZone - 45 minute bookable session*
- Optional 45 Minute Gym Session - Bookable session*
- 25 minute treatment from the choice of:
- Titanic Nourish hand massage
- Titanic Skin care foot massage
- Use of the Relaxation lounge
- Choose from one of the following complimentary upgrades (20 minute exclusive session) subject to availability only*
- Private hot tub session
- Foot Spa, experience showers and plunge pool session
- Light lunch
- Departure up until 2pm
- No worry guarantee**
*Due to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions
|Sunday to Thursday in August||£59.00PP|
|Friday or Saturday in August||£75.00PP|
Why not upgrade your package and add one of our special offer Treatments from our August Spa Menu.
Terms and Conditions
Please note: Please note: This will be sold as a voucher valid for dates in August 2020 and are subject to availability. Please remain flexible as your first choice may not be available. Full payment upon booking which is non-refundable. Once the voucher is purchased, a date can be selected. **Our no-worry guarantee enables you to change the date free of charge for one of the following reasons: If any future Government announcements restrict Titanic Spa being able to offer the full voucher entitlement or if a guest displays COVID-19 Symptoms within 72 hours of arrival date, please call our reservations team on 01484 843 544 and we will reschedule the date for you. If your new date is moved to September, the voucher will be transferred to monetary value to use towards our new packages or offers.
A guide on what to expect:
- You are welcome to purchase additional treatments however this will need to be booked a minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival.
- For booked/included treatments we will issue a consultation form prior to a arrival, this must be returned at least 24 hours prior.
- Our included facility sessions will be pre-booked on an allocation basis only. You will only be granted entry at your scheduled time and this cannot be extended if you arrive later than the time given. This is to ensure a full deep clean can be carried out between each session and is ready for the next guests.
- Pool loungers and Relaxation area beds/loungers will be distanced to keep our guests safe, please do not move these during your visit.
- You are welcome to request booking times for spa facility sessions however we cannot gaurantee this. The first session can start from 10.00am
- We will issue a details booking confirmation after confirming your Relax and Refresh Day Spa package, with how to enter the building.
- Upon arrival we will ask you to complete a short symptom checker questionnaire along with a temperature check. Please do not attempt travel to the spa if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- You are welcome to view our COVID-19 guidelines here prior to arrival.
Should anyone on the booking feel unwell or experience COVID-19 symptoms please do not travel to Titanic Spa, you must self isolate for 14 days and stay at home.
- Any guest who has been contacted by the NHS track & trace system and advised to self-isolate
- Any guest who lives in the same household as somebody with COVID-19 symptoms
- Any guest who has been in close contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19
Note. We reserve the right to raise prices and modify or discontinue treatments without prior notice to ensure that maximum standards and quality are met. All bookings are subject to Titanic Spa full terms and conditions which are available on request. Please ensure that you read the pre-arrival information in preparation for your visit to Titanic Spa outlined in your confirmation email. If your booking is cancelled or re-arranged by Titanic Spa, your gift voucher will remain valid to re-book at another time and is non-refundable.