Titanic Heat and Ice Experience Day SpaTailor make your spa day
MONDAY TO THURSDAY - £85PP
FRIDAY TO SUNDAY - £95PP
What's included in the Heat and Ice Experience Day Spa:
- Arrival between 8.30am and 9.30am and departure up until 4pm
- Complimentary use of robes, towels and slippers
- 1 Course light lunch
- Access to the Heat and Ice Experience - Bookable Session*
- Access to the Leisure club - Bookable Session*
- 15m Salt regulated swimming pool - open from 9am
- Relaxation lounge - open from 9am
- Designated changing room area*
- Private hot tub session can be booked - subject to availability only
*Due to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions
Titanic Heat and Ice Experience Day Spa
MUST HAVE UPGRADES:
- Additional Treatments.
- Upgrade to an Overnight Stay: Why not extend your stay upgrade to an overnight stay for just £70PP - this will include a 2 course evening meal, overnight stay in a luxury apartment and a continental breakfast hamper.
- Private Mud Chamber: A member of the team will guide you through the Mud Chamber before leaving you to self-apply organic mud to your body and face to help exfoliate and nourish. The Herbal steam opens your pores to help draw out impurities, before a gentle tropical rain shower helps ease the mud away.
- VIP Suite: Upgrade any additional treatments for just £10PP to our VIP suite, take treatments side by side with a glass of bubbly and chocolates
SIGNATURE PACKAGE TEMPORARY TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR NEW PURCHASES BETWEEN AUGUST AND OCTOBER 2020
- Must be purchased as a voucher prior to selecting your preffered date:
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- You can purchase your voucher over the phone and book your date at the same time
- Vouchers will be sent via post within 3-5 working days from purchase
Treatments within your package cannot be amended, trasnferred or upgraded.
Full payment upon purchase of the voucher which is non-refundable.
Price based on 2 or more sharing.
No shows will be charged in full and the voucher will be void
Titanic Spa recommends that you have the relevant travel insurance to cover all guests on the booking for circumstances such as adverse weather, medical conditions, bereavement and unforseen circumstances.
If one or more of the following apply to any member of your party within 72 hours of arrival, you are welcome to change the date free of charge:
- Any guest who has been contacted by the NHS track & trace system and advised to self-isolate
- Any guest who lives in the same household as somebody with COVID-19 symptoms
- Any guest who has been in close contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19
Should anyone on the booking feel unwell or experience COVID-19 symptoms please do not travel to Titanic Spa, you must self isolate for 14 days and stay at home.
You are welcome to view our COVID-19 guidelines here prior to arrival.
Note. We reserve the right to raise prices and modify or discontinue treatments without prior notice to ensure that maximum standards and quality are met. All bookings are subject to Titanic Spa full terms and conditions which are available on request. Please ensure that you read the pre-arrival information in preparation for your visit to Titanic Spa outlined in your confirmation email. If your booking is cancelled or re-arranged by Titanic Spa, your gift voucher will remain valid to re-book at another time and is non-refundable.
Twilight Evening SpaMonday to Sunday
- Includes a Glass of Prosecco and Canapes