Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
When purchasing this offer you are agreeing to our terms & conditions. If you are gifting this voucher offer please ensure your recipients are able to meet the below before purchasing.
General Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Gift Voucher: Day Packages, Apartment Packages, Twilight, Special Offers, Late Availability Bookings and all 3rd Party bookings
- Requesting goods indicates you are offering to purchase a product(s), which we will accept to sell to you subject to the terms and conditions detailed. All goods requested remain at all times to be subject to availability and confirmation of the order by Titanic Spa. Titanic Spa at all times reserves the right to refuse any purchase request without giving reason.
- Titanic Spa endeavors to dispatch all orders within 4 working days. However, Titanic Spa cannot accept any responsibility for delay or loss in delivery as a result of postal delays or force majeure.
- Titanic Spa accepts no responsibility for any additional consequential loss over and above the original value of the goods purchased.
- Monetary Gift Vouchers may be used in full or part payment against Bistro dining, retail products, treatments, day packages or spa breaks whether it is a special offer or full price booking at Titanic Spa.
- Where the client holds a Day Package, Voucher or Spa Break, no amendments to the inclusive package may be made. However, Titanic Spa reserves the right to offer alternative treatments should this be deemed necessary.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of the information on our website relating to the purchase of goods, Titanic Spa reserves the right to cancel or amend without liability, any information if it is identified as a mistake of fact.
- Gift Vouchers have 12 month validity from date of purchase and will not be extended. Gift Vouchers are non transferable and no cash refunds will be made for non-use.
- Bookings must be made in advance and early booking is recommended as some date restrictions may apply and at all times bookings are subject to availability.
- If you intend to settle your reservation with gift vouchers, please do mention this to us on making your book and bring the vouchers with you to present them to Reception upon your arrival. Failure to do so may result in full payment being requested.
- All vouchers remain the property of Titanic Spa until full payment has been received and cleared.
- Once a booking has been made at Titanic Spa, full terms and conditions pertaining to your visit apply, or in the event of cancellation of your visit.
- If your package is a sale voucher, please refer to additional Terms and Conditions below and/or on the offer page.
* Terms and Conditions - Black Friday Sale *
This package is sold as a voucher and is valid for 24 months from the date of purchase!
Full payment upon booking which is non-refundable.
Our no-worry guarantee enables you to change the date free of charge for one of the following reasons:
If any future Government announcements restrict Titanic Spa being able to offer the full voucher entitlement or if a guest displays COVID-19 Symptoms within 72 hours of arrival date.
Please call our reservations team on 01484 843 544 and we will reschedule the date for you.
A guide on what to expect:
- You are welcome to purchase additional treatments however this will need to be booked a minimum of 5 days prior to arrival.
- You are welcome to request booking times for spa facility sessions however we cannot guarantee this.
- Our included spa sessions will be pre-booked on an allocation basis only. You will only be granted entry at your scheduled time and this cannot be extended if you arrive later than the time given. This is to ensure a full deep clean can be carried out between each session and is ready for the next guests.
- Pool loungers and Relaxation area beds/loungers will be distanced to keep our guests safe, please do not move these during your visit
- We will issue a details booking confirmation after confirming your package, with how to enter the building.
- Upon arrival we will ask you to complete a short symptom checker questionnaire along with a temperature check. Please do not attempt travel to the spa if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Overnight guests will have access to their luxury apartment throughout their stay to change into swimwear, robes and slippers to reduce the use of changing rooms within the Spa.
- You are welcome to view our COVID-19 guidelines here prior to arrival.
Should anyone on the booking feel unwell or experience COVID-19 symptoms please do not travel to Titanic Spa, you must self isolate for 14 days and stay at home.
- Any guest who has been contacted by the NHS track & trace system and advised to self-isolate
- Any guest who lives in the same household as somebody with COVID-19 symptoms
- Any guest who has been in close contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19
Note. We reserve the right to raise prices and modify or discontinue treatments without prior notice to ensure that maximum standards and quality are met. All bookings are subject to Titanic Spa full terms and conditions which are available on request. Please ensure that you read the pre-arrival information in preparation for your visit to Titanic Spa outlined in your confirmation email. If your booking is cancelled or re-arranged by Titanic Spa, your gift voucher will remain valid to re-book at another time and is non-refundable.