September Pamper Day SpaIncludes 55 minute treatment worth up to £84!
September spa day now available, book now to avoid disappointment as we only have a limited number available due to reduced capacity.
Treatment Time 1 x 55 Minute Treatment from the choice of:
- Elemis Frangipani Body Wrap
- NEOM Titanic Full Body Massage
- Elemis Superfood Radiance Facial (Women's) / Elemis High Performance Skin Energiser (Men's)
- Arrival between 8.30am and 9.30am (first session at 10am onwards)
- Designated changing room area
- Use of Robes, towels and slippers
- Use of the Indoor swimming pool & HydroZone
- Optional 45 Minute Gym Session - Bookable session*
- Use of the Relaxation lounge
- Use of the Titanic Heat and Ice Experience for 1 hour - Bookable session*
- Private hot tub session can be booked - subject to availability only*
- 1 Course Light lunch
- Departure up until 4pm
- No worry guarantee**
*Due to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
Please note, in the event that our fabulous Titanic Heat and Ice experience is unable to be opened due to the Government, you are able to have a free date change, or still attend with the rest of our amazing facilities.
|Monday to Friday||£89.00PP|
|Saturday or Sunday||£119.00PP|
SAVING UP TO £48PP!
Terms and Conditions
Please note: This will be sold as a voucher valid for dates in September 2020 and are subject to availability, once the voucher has been purchased please call to book your date. Please remain flexible as your first choice may not be available. Full payment upon booking which is non-refundable. Once the voucher is purchased, a date can be selected on the same telephone call. *Our no-worry guarantee enables you to change the date free of charge for one of the following reasons: If any future Government announcements restrict Titanic Spa being able to offer the full voucher entitlement or if a guest displays COVID-19 Symptoms within 72 hours of arrival date, please call our reservations team on 01484 843 544 and we will reschedule the date for you. If your new date is moved to September, the voucher will be transferred to monetary value to use towards our new packages or offers.
A guide on what to expect:
- You are welcome to purchase additional treatments however this will need to be booked a minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival.
- For booked/included treatments we will issue a consultation form prior to a arrival, this must be returned at least 24 hours prior.
- You are welcome to request booking times for spa facility sessions however we cannot gaurantee this.
- Our included Heat Experience will be pre-booked on an allocation basis only. You will only be granted entry at your scheduled time and this cannot be extended if you arrive later than the time given. This is to ensure a full deep clean can be carried out between each session and is ready for the next guests.
- Pool loungers and Relaxation area beds/loungers will be distanced to keep our guests safe, please do not move these during your visit
- We will issue a details booking confirmation after confirming your package, with how to enter the building.
- Upon arrival we will ask you to complete a short symptom checker questionnaire along with a temperature check. Please do not attempt travel to the spa if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- You are welcome to view our COVID-19 guidelines here prior to arrival.
Should anyone on the booking feel unwell or experience COVID-19 symptoms please do not travel to Titanic Spa, you must self isolate for 14 days and stay at home.
- Any guest who has been contacted by the NHS track & trace system and advised to self-isolate
- Any guest who lives in the same household as somebody with COVID-19 symptoms
- Any guest who has been in close contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19
Note. We reserve the right to raise prices and modify or discontinue treatments without prior notice to ensure that maximum standards and quality are met. All bookings are subject to Titanic Spa full terms and conditions which are available on request. Please ensure that you read the pre-arrival information in preparation for your visit to Titanic Spa outlined in your confirmation email. If your booking is cancelled or re-arranged by Titanic Spa, your gift voucher will remain valid to re-book at another time and is non-refundable.