Green Futures Spa BreakOvernight stay!
Titanic Spa x Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust - GREEN FUTURES SPA BREAK
Titanic Spa will be supporting the charity with a limited edition ‘Green Futures’ Spa Package and an exclusive Green Smoothie which will be available to purchase in the spa restaurant. On each purchase, Titanic Spa will donate £38 to Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust, which will go directly to supporting the Green Futures project.
The Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust Green Futures youth programme, helps to tackle the inequalities that make it hard for young people to access and enjoy the countryside, and brings them together to take action for nature in the Yorkshire Dales. Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust is committed to making sure every young person is supported and empowered to make a positive difference on the issues that affect their lives, communities, and wider society. Through a wide range of projects, Green Futures help people to connect with nature, tackle climate change, get involved in conservation work, gain new experiences, skills and confidence, and see their heath and wellbeing improve along the way. Over the next three years, Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust aims to support 1,000 young people, helping them become environmental leaders of the future
Monday - Thursday £199 Per Person
WORTH £224 Per Person - SAVING £29
1 x 25 Minute Treatment
- Neom Body Scrub
- Arrival between 10.30am-11.30am to the spa, check in to the apartment at 2pm, departure at 10am from the spa and apartment
- Complimentary use of robes, towels and slippers
- Accommodation and continental breakfast in a luxury apartment
- 1 Course light lunch
- 2 Course evening meal
- Access to the Heat and Ice Experience
- Exclusive access to Bar1911
- Access to the Leisure club
- 15m Salt regulated swimming pool
- Relaxation lounge
- Use of the outdoor hot tub
MUST HAVE UPGRADES (subject to availabilty):
- Additional Treatments: Book any 55 minute, 1.25 hour or 1.50 hour treatment at least 21 days in advance and receive a 10% discount.
- Additional Night: Why not extend your stay and add an extra Spa night on for just £109PP - this will include lunch, 2 course evening meal, facility use, overnight stay and continental breakfast hamper.
- Private Mud Chamber: A member of the team will guide you through the Mud Chamber before leaving you to self-apply organic mud to your body and face to help exfoliate and nourish. The Herbal steam opens your pores to help draw out impurities, before a gentle tropical rain shower helps ease the mud away
- VIP Suite: Upgrade your treatments for just £10PP to our VIP suite, take treatments side by side with a glass of bubbly and chocolates
Terms and Conditions
SIGNATURE PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Treatments within your package cannot be amended, transferred or upgraded.
Full payment upon booking which is non-refundable.
Price based on 2 or more sharing.
£50 Single supplement applies
No shows will be charged in full and the booking will be void
Titanic Spa recommends that you have the relevant travel insurance to cover all guests on the booking for circumstances such as adverse weather, medical conditions, bereavement and unforseen circumstances.
Note. We reserve the right to raise prices and modify or discontinue treatments without prior notice to ensure that maximum standards and quality are met. All bookings are subject to Titanic Spa full terms and conditions which are available on request. Please ensure that you read the pre-arrival information in preparation for your visit to Titanic Spa outlined in your confirmation email. If your booking is cancelled or re-arranged by Titanic Spa, your gift voucher will remain valid to re-book at another time and is non-refundable.