Jaguars in the Wild Spa BreakIncludes Adoption Pack
The Protecting The Jaguars Overnight Stay is in partnership with the Born Free Foundation, the wild animal and Compassionate Conservation charity. This package includes an Jaguar adoption pack and an additional donation to the Born Free Foundation with every package sold. With eco-credentials like no other, Titanic Spa has led the way when it comes to green initiatives in the spa industry, yet, with an ever-changing world the spa knows that we as a nation can do so much more.
*Book for a limited time only*
Sunday to Thursday £195PP
Friday or Saturday £215PP
This package includes:
- Arrival between 10.30am-11.30am to the spa, check in to the apartment at 2pm, departure at 10am from the spa and apartment
- Complimentary use of robes, towels and slippers
- Accommodation and continental breakfast in a luxury apartment
- 1 Course light lunch
- 2 Course evening meal
- Access to the Heat and Ice Experience
- Exclusive access to Bar1911
- Access to the Leisure club
- 15m Salt regulated swimming pool (open 9am-9pm)
- Relaxation lounge (open 9am-9pm)
- Born Free Adoption Pack worth £37!
Upgrade your stay and add a 55 minute NEOM Organic Full Body Massage for £89PP!
Terms and Conditions
SPECIAL OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR NEW PURCHASES FROM 2021 ONWARDS
- Must be purchased as a voucher prior to selecting your preffered date:
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- You can purchase your voucher over the phone and book your date at the same time
- Vouchers will be sent via post within 3-5 working days from purchase
Treatments within your package cannot be amended, trasnferred or upgraded.
Full payment upon purchase of the voucher which is non-refundable.
No shows will be charged in full and the voucher will be void
Titanic Spa recommends that you have the relevant travel insurance to cover all guests on the booking for circumstances such as adverse weather, medical conditions, bereavement and unforseen circumstances.
If one or more of the following apply to any member of your party within 72 hours of arrival, you are welcome to change the date free of charge:
- Any guest who has been contacted by the NHS track & trace system and advised to self-isolate
- Any guest who lives in the same household as somebody with COVID-19 symptoms
- Any guest who has been in close contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19
Should anyone on the booking feel unwell or experience COVID-19 symptoms please do not travel to Titanic Spa, you must self isolate for 14 days and stay at home.
You are welcome to view our COVID-19 guidelines here prior to arrival.
Note. We reserve the right to raise prices and modify or discontinue treatments without prior notice to ensure that maximum standards and quality are met. All bookings are subject to Titanic Spa full terms and conditions which are available on request. Please ensure that you read the pre-arrival information in preparation for your visit to Titanic Spa outlined in your confirmation email. If your booking is cancelled or re-arranged by Titanic Spa, your gift voucher will remain valid to re-book at another time and is non-refundable