January Relax & Revive Overnight BreakINCLUDES FREE 55 MINUTE TREATMENT
January Relax & Revive Overnight Break
Valid Monday - Thursday
ONLY £159 Per Person
INCLUDES FREE 55 MINUTE TREATMENT
Arrival Time Options
- Arrival 12PM & Departure 9AM
- Arrival 1PM & Departure 10AM
- Arrival 2PM & Departure 11AM
Treatment Time 1 x 55 Minute Treatment Per Guest
- Elemis Frangipani Body Wrap
- NEOM Titanic Full Body Massage
- Elemis Superfood Radiance Facial (Women's) / Elemis High Performance Skin Energiser (Men's)
- 1 Night Luxury Apartment Break & Continental Breakfast (In Apartment)
- Robes, Towels & Slippers
- Lunch in the spa bistro
- Titanic Heat & Ice Experience - 1 Hour Bookable Session
- Indoor Swimming Pool & HydroZone
- Optional Gym Session - 45 Minute Bookable Session (Subject To Availability) *
- Relaxation Lounge
- 2 Course Evening Meal
- Bar 1911 - Bookable Session (Subject To Availability)
- No Worry Guarantee*
* DUE TO COVID-19 GUIDELINES & RESTRICTIONS
WHY NOT UPGRADE TO INCLUDE THE OUTDOOR HOT TUB?
ONLY £5 Per Person
20 Minute Private Session - Subject To Availability
BOOK NOW - CALL OUR RESERVATIONS TEAM ON 01484 843544 (OPTION 1)
January Relax & Revive Overnight Break
This package is sold as a voucher and is valid for January 2021.
Full payment upon booking which is non-refundable.
Our no-worry guarantee enables you to change the date free of charge for one of the following reasons:
If any future Government announcements restrict Titanic Spa being able to offer the full voucher entitlement or if a guest displays COVID-19 Symptoms within 72 hours of arrival date.
Please call our reservations team on 01484 843 544 and we will reschedule the date for you.
A guide on what to expect:
- You are welcome to purchase additional treatments however this will need to be booked a minimum of 5 days prior to arrival.
- You are welcome to request booking times for spa facility sessions however we cannot guarantee this.
- Our included spa sessions will be pre-booked on an allocation basis only. You will only be granted entry at your scheduled time and this cannot be extended if you arrive later than the time given. This is to ensure a full deep clean can be carried out between each session and is ready for the next guests.
- Pool loungers and Relaxation area beds/loungers will be distanced to keep our guests safe, please do not move these during your visit
- We will issue a details booking confirmation after confirming your package, with how to enter the building.
- Upon arrival we will ask you to complete a short symptom checker questionnaire along with a temperature check. Please do not attempt travel to the spa if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Overnight guests will have access to their luxury apartment throughout their stay to change into swimwear, robes and slippers to reduce the use of changing rooms within the Spa.
- You are welcome to view our COVID-19 guidelines here prior to arrival.
Should anyone on the booking feel unwell or experience COVID-19 symptoms please do not travel to Titanic Spa, you must self isolate for 14 days and stay at home.
- Any guest who has been contacted by the NHS track & trace system and advised to self-isolate
- Any guest who lives in the same household as somebody with COVID-19 symptoms
- Any guest who has been in close contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19
Note. We reserve the right to raise prices and modify or discontinue treatments without prior notice to ensure that maximum standards and quality are met. All bookings are subject to Titanic Spa full terms and conditions which are available on request. Please ensure that you read the pre-arrival information in preparation for your visit to Titanic Spa outlined in your confirmation email. If your booking is cancelled or re-arranged by Titanic Spa, your gift voucher will remain valid to re-book at another time and is non-refundable.