The luxury Spa Apartments are spacious, have been fully fitted with modern appliances, and the panoramic windows offer stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Most apartments come with a balcony so you can step outside and enjoy the views and fresh Yorkshire air. The apartments are fully serviced daily and are one- or two-bedroomed, sleeping up to six guests with the use of sofa beds.
Being one of the top overnight spa hotels in Yorkshire, our accommodation is of the highest standard and this extends through to our spa treatments
Each of our guest apartments include:
- A fully fitted kitchen, including fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, microwave, oven and washing machine
- Dining space with a table and chairs
- Lounge with sofa, television and DVD player
- Each bathroom houses a bath/shower, toilet and sink
- Each bedroom has a double/twin beds with bedside table and lamps
- Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards are also provided
- Most apartments have a balcony
Although our apartments are self-catering, Titanic Spa’s Bistro
allows for the ultimate dining experience, extending your day of pampering and relaxation. If you’d like to unwind with a drink, Bar 1911
serves cocktails, champagne, beers, wines and spirits from 4pm onwards. Alternatively, our Reception staff would be happy to recommend some good local restaurants and can also book reservations on your behalf.
Take a look at our superb luxury apartments in the images below. Check out our gallery
for more photos of the facilities and dining experiences onsite here at Titanic Spa.
Insert this section from gallery